Regensburg Language Center
93053 Regensburg, Bayern
- Monday - Friday08:00 - 18:00
Welcome to the Berlitz language school in Regensburg
Our language school in Regensburg can be found in the city center, right across from the central train station. Landmarks such as the Regensburg Cathedral, Stone Bridge, and historic town hall are all easily reached from there. This central location makes Berlitz Regensburg especially appealing to many of our course participants – along with the Berlitz Method used in our language instruction, which we have perfected over the years. In our Regensburg language center, you receive optimal service from our international team from the beginning to the end of your course, and have plenty of opportunities to shape the language instruction to your needs. The course content and materials are always up-to-date, high-quality, and varied, so that you develop a rich vocabulary that covers a wide range of topics.
Why you should choose the Berlitz Center in Regensburg
- Well-equipped: Berlitz Regensburg has a spacious lobby with seating as well as a coffee machine, water dispenser, and computer.
- Easy to reach: If you come by car, it is no problem to park in the Regensburger Arcaden parking garage. If you use public transportation, we recommend you get off at the Hauptbahnhof Süd/Arcaden stop.
- Preparation courses: For many years, our experienced language instructors have been helping our course participants prepare for language tests such as the telc, TOEIC, and TOEFL. Thanks to this focused preparation with specific learning materials that are tailored to the requirements of the exams, nothing will stand in the way of your success.
- State-subsidized courses: Within the framework of the BAMF German for Professional Purposes (DeuFöV) program, the Regensburg Berlitz Center offers integration classes as well as German courses for the levels B2-C1. Job seekers can participate in courses in English and German for professionals and managers (commercial, technical, and healthcare professions). Those courses can be subsidized by an education voucher from the Federal Employment Agency or the Jobcenter. In addition, we offer subsidized individual instruction in English, German, French, and Spanish (also commercial, technical, and healthcare professions) which are eligible for the Aktivierungs- und Vermittlungsgutschein (AVGS training voucher) from the Federal Employment Agency or the Jobcenter.
Your Berlitz Team in Regensburg
Senior Unit Director
Your contact for all corporate trainings in Regensburg and surrounding area.
Your contact for all language courses and subsidized courses, either directly in the Berlitz Regensburg Center or in the Online Classroom.
Virtual tour of the Berlitz language school in Regensburg
Are there special language courses for kids?
In addition to language courses for adults, Berlitz Regensburg offers weekly language courses and vacation courses for kids and teens ages 7 years and older.
Can I also take international language examinations at the Regensburg language center?
You can sit for the telc A1-C1 examinations, including C1 for university, at the language school in Regensburg.
What happens if I realize that the class is too easy or too hard for me?
Our language instructors always pay attention to the individual needs of all course participants and try to make sure they are all at the same proficiency level. If you discover that the course is not right for you, please do not hesitate to approach your language instructor about the issue so that we can quickly find a good solution.
Find out more
Contact us today with your questions. We can work together to find the course that’s right for you – with no obligation on your part. Your Berlitz team will contact you shortly.