Fastest way to learn a language
- Private lessons ensure fast progress
- Your child has 100% maximum teacher time
- Interactive lessons ensure your child is always speaking and learning for the entire lesson
- Choose your own schedule: intensive daily lessons, or just 1-2 times each week
Customised learning for your child
- Programs are age-specific for different learners
- Experienced native-speakers specially trained to teach children of all ages
- Teachers only move forward as your child properly completes each task and skill
- A perfect option for all learning styles and children with different needs
Interactive lesson format
- Skills include speaking, listening, reading, writing
- Use of visual images, text and audio tracks
- Interactive online content allows children to draw, type, click, drag and drop
- Fun games and rewards to motivate students as they progress
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, and many more.
- Private 1-to-1 online courses are available for 10 lessons, 20 or 40 lessons.
- One full course level is completed after 40 lessons.
- Each lesson is a minimum duration of 45 minutes.
- Our Private 1-to-1 lessons have a fully flexible schedule. You book lessons online and choose the day and time that suits your child, subject to availability.
- You can book lessons on a fixed basis in advance if you prefer.
- Lessons can be cancelled with 24 hours notice.
- Tuition fees can vary depending on the size of the course package. If you're interested in a large number of lessons (2 or 3 course levels), then please contact us.
- Short 10 or 20-lesson courses are $40 each lesson, so starting at only $400 for the course.
- Full course level (40 lessons) is also just $40 per lesson, or $1,600 incl. GST.
- Payment can be made online with any debit/credit card after we send you the invoice.
- Installment payment plans are available with Openpay, so you can spread payments of 2 or 3 months, up to 4-6 months.
Contact us for more details
One of our friendly staff will contact you to discuss your child's needs.